CLOUD CONNECTIVITY ASSURANCE SERVICE
As a leading independent provider of specialist ICT infrastructure solutions and services ITM is delighted to be accepted to the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) G-Cloud 9, part of HM Government Digital Marketplace.
Our Cloud Connectivity Assurance Service is available under service ID 791695003784711 (Cloud Support).
ABOUT OUR SERVICE
ITM's Cloud Connectivity Assurance Service provides a suite of services that can be sourced either singularly, or combined to provide a complete solution. Our service helps customers design and implement optimised physical layer network infrastructure for Cloud Access Networks when building:
- New digital infrastructure.
- Transitioning / migrating from legacy infrastructure.
The service comprises: Audit, Design, Implementation and Support of physical layer network infrastructure. Physical layer network infrastructure is defined as High-speed Copper / Fibre Transport Systems, WiFi, UPS, Power, Cooling, Access Control, Environmental Systems and Equipment Racks / Cabinets.
Customer networks within Data Centres, Equipment Rooms, Campus and Office Space are encompassed in the service. All of the services provided are Cloud agnostic and can be applied to any Cloud service or project. The service can be provided using either remote or dedicated on site resources tailored to suit customer requirements.
- Whole Lifecycle Service for Physical Layer Digital Network Infrastructure.
- Supports the transition of legacy network infrastructure to Cloud ready.
- Planning Services – comprising connectivity Audit and Design.
- Migration Services – comprising connectivity Implementation and Support.
- Coverage includes Data Centre, Equipment Rooms, Campuses and Offices.
- Resilient Service Management and Delivery.
- Agnostic, High Performance Critical Network Infrastructure Service.
- Comprehensive in-house support – Service Desk, PMO, CAD, Secure Logistics.
- Design, Survey, Installation, Commission, Support, Maintenance and Decommission.
- Multi Skilled Engineering Teams, drives efficiency and value for money.
- Security Cleared Engineers and Personnel (employees and subcontractors) throughout the UK.
- Provides Cloud connectivity performance assurance.
- Significant relevant experience gained through many years working with large Departments.
- Achieves value for money through efficient use of resources.
- Reduces operating costs and downtime through industry best practice.
- SME supplier offering; agility, flexibility, best practice, value for money.
- Supports Governments WiFi and Mobile first digital strategy.
- Internally managed security clearances of employees and sub-contractors.
- Delivers high-performance and technically compliant connectivity solutions.
- Proven ability to scale whilst delivering services flexibly.
- Directly employed, security cleared engineering and support teams.
ABOUT THE CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE (CCS)
- The CCS acts on behalf of the Crown to drive savings for the taxpayer and improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity.
- CCS’s vision is to deliver value for the nation through outstanding commercial capability and quality customer service. Its procurement arrangements can be used by central government departments and organisations across the public sector including local government, health, education, not-for-profit and devolved administrations.
- CCS’s aggregated commercial solutions provide significant savings for the taxpayer, helping to protect the delivery of front line services.
- CCS is a public sector organisation working on behalf of the public sector to save money for the public sector and the taxpayer.
- CCS’s value for money, commercial procurement solutions are fully EU compliant, saving customers time and money.
ABOUT G-CLOUD 9
- The G-Cloud 9 agreement supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government.
- The G-Cloud 9 agreement can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.”
- G-Cloud 9 has been mandated for use across government and must be used by all central government departments, their arm’s length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and executive agencies.
- G-Cloud 9 is fully EU compliant and provides easy access to Cloud Connectivity Assurance Services saving your organisation time and money. We provide management information to help you manage your spend effectively and intelligently. We also supply management information to CCS enabling them to identify further savings opportunities for the public sector.